Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Kids: R.I.P.

Our poor little fishies. We had them for only a week, took the best care of them that we knew how, then one day Thedwick was floating belly-up, then, the next day, Magnus followed suit.

Left to right: Magnus, and Thedwick

They were the best kids one could ask for. We fed them, changed them (their water at least), and in return they never made a mess of the house, never cried at night and never needed a babysitter.
Though there may be other fish in our lives, Magnus and Thedwick will always swim on in our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. *snort* You are funny. I always kill stuff on accident. My goldfish died too. And someone gave me a pot with dirt and flower seeds already in it. I rolled my eyes and stuck it under my bed (nowhere better to put it at the moment). The thing started GROWING! I brought it up and put it in the sun and watered it. It DIED!! I am cursed.

    ReplyDelete